Who am I?

Who am I? ***** THE CAT BOOK ***** My book ***** Jazz ***** Gigi ***** Kara ***** The Amazing Store

12/18/2012

Pics from Naples

A brief photographic journal of my vacation (in case you're curious about it...)
Before I left, Kara tried to hide in my suitcase.

Morning star (that tiny yellow dot in the sky...)

Sunrise glory on a typical neapolitan landscape.

Here comes the sun...

The baroque church of Gesù Nuovo, built between 1584 and 1725.

A votive altar dedicated to Maradona, a real hero for local people.

Toledo Street subway station: the most beautiful in Europe, they say...

Christmas treats and sweets

Beautiful stray cats.

Every year famous characters are introduced in the traditional neapolitan presepio (crèche or nativity scene). This is Lady Gaga...

No comments: