Who am I?

Who am I? ***** THE CAT BOOK ***** My book ***** Jazz ***** Gigi ***** Kara ***** The Amazing Store

7/08/2012

Kara

I know it: the web is overflowing with cute, little kittens. But to me no one is cuter than Kara, my little princess.
She's so cute, sweet, tender, adorable, graceful and bewitching that her humans are often prone to believe that she's still the three weeks old kitten they met in 2008, and not the adult four years old cat she actually is. Sometimes they realize she's too tall and heavy to be a kitten. But this doesn't happen frequently.
Kara is lively, funny, very attractive and affectionate. She loves playing with her toys and having everyone, human or feline, watching her. She's very fond of Gigi, and she even looks like him, having his same colours, but the two of them are by no means relatives.
Although she's adult, Kara has never learnt to meow. She chirps, squeaks and peeps almost like newly-born kittens (or a duckling, a mouse, a chick...), and this helps a lot her humans' illusion.

No comments: