Who am I?

Who am I? ***** THE CAT BOOK ***** My book ***** Jazz ***** Gigi ***** Kara ***** The Amazing Store

9/21/2012

Misunderstandings

This is quite embarassing, but I'm sure it's something that frequently happens among cat lovers.
Cat lovers consider cats as part of their family, not only pets.
I'm sure you understand.
Cat lovers carry their furbabes' photos with them. Now they do it thanks to their mobiles, once they kept them in their wallets.
And when they go out and meet people they love talking about their little ones.
But sometimes they happen to meet people who do not understand at once that they're not talking about human babes...

2 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you are so talented! I am thrilled to meet you! My father was an editorial cartoonist (Ray Osrin if you want to google him) so I truly appreciate your work!
You found me on Pinterest and I am now one of your newest followers!

jazzegigi said...

Thank you! I love making my cartoons, and my cats are always a great inspiration.
Becoming an editorial cartoonist is my dream, but unluckily in Italy we don't have such a tradition. Our newspapers only publish one satirical cartoon a time, always related to current news... so I'm afraid that my dream will be a only a dream.
Ilaria