Who am I?

Who am I? ***** THE CAT BOOK ***** My book ***** Jazz ***** Gigi ***** Kara ***** The Amazing Store

9/20/2012

Cats and the City

I had never been to New York before.
Well, actually I had never been outside Europe.
A bit of Switzerland, a bit of France, a bit of Greece. Nothing more.
I was sure I would never see NYC, but then... something happened, and this year I spent a WHOLE WEEK in the Big Apple. And it was quite awesome, I must confess...
I still can't believe I've really been there.
So, here I made a little drawing inspired by Sex and the City, which was the main subject of my holidays.
But in doing it I had a problem. Because I have three cats, but only one furry girl.
So I only have one Carrie Bradshaw, that in my case of course becomes Kara Bradshaw.
And Jazz and Gigi? They may be both Mr. Big.
Well, as you can see they certainly ARE big...

PS: as a background, I chose the Chrysler Tower at sunset. I'm very proud of this pic.

No comments: