Who am I?

Who am I? ***** THE CAT BOOK ***** My book ***** Jazz ***** Gigi ***** Kara ***** The Amazing Store

7/06/2012

Who are Jazz and Gigi?

Who are Jazz&Gigi? Easy: they're two comic characters. Aren't they?
No, actually they are two cats.
 I mean two real cats.
What? You see three cats in the picture?
Of course, I know it.
The smallest one is Kara. She made her debut when the title “Jazz&Gigi” was already well known, so she couldn't have her name in it.
But she doesn't really care because she perfectly knows she's a real star all the same.
Okay, I'll start from the beginning.
Jazz and Gigi, the real ones, are funny and lively just like any other cat.
But unfortunately their human mummy (me) is a scribbler writer and a comic author by trade (worked for Walt Disney comics, Mattel's Barbie, this sort of things...). So, being a scribbler writer (and a ©Peanuts fan as well), she just couldn't help turning her cats' adventures (real or imaginary) into comic strips.
The series started in 2006 on the web, then became a book in 2007 and now it's still a quite popular (hem...) series on the web in Italy.
Kara arrived in 2008, so you see we just couldn't have her in the titles...

No comments: