Who am I?

Who am I? ***** THE CAT BOOK ***** My book ***** Jazz ***** Gigi ***** Kara ***** The Amazing Store

7/20/2012

Kara's first time

We first met Kara on July the 20th 2008, and she made her debut on our cartoons 4 days later.
As soon as they saw her, Jazz and Gigi got frightened as if they had just seen a dragon with trhree head...
But Kara was to become our cat only in semptember and they got accustomed to her.
Unluckily the strips are too small to fit the text in it, so I'll write a translation under each...




GIGI: Jazz? Tiger?
What's this stillness?
Gasp!
No! No!
Help!
Don't eat me!
KARA: Ha! Ha! The Mysterious Feeding-bottle is gonna strike!
Don't you just dread me?

GIGI: Jazz, be careful! There's a horrible monster in our sitting room!
JAZZ: A monster?
GIGI: It's huge and eats cats!
JAZZ: Gasp!
GIGI: And it has a feeding-bottle!
JAZZ: How fearful!
KARA: The Mysterious Feeding-bottle!
350 grams of fur and fright!


KARA: The Mysterious Feeding-bottle explores the world!
A-ah! A victim!
Chomp!
JAZZ: Ouch!
KARA: Ha, ha! What a hit!
JAZZ: My tail!
GIGI: I told you it eats cats!


JAZZ: What animal can it be?
GIGI: Who knows? Maybe a jaguar?
JAZZ: Don't exaggerate!
GIGI: A whale, then?
JAZZ: But... Gigi!
GIGI: A Dinosaur?
JAZZ: Drop it! It's not that big!
GIGI: You think it!

No comments: